There are several!
- Promote the basic science upon which behavioral technology was founded.
- Support the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) as the appropriate credentialing body for practitioners in ABA in Indiana.
- Serve the professional community as a reference group for other practicioners concerned with ABA.
- Conduct annual and quarterly conferences focusing on research and professional practices in ABA.
- Offer opportunities for BCBAs and BCaBAs to earn CEUs
- Facilitate and conduct peer review committees
- As an affiliated chapter, promote participation in activities organized by ABAI.